On-Call Teams - SafeHaven
Access critical incident support with our on-call CISM crisis mental health teams, to effectively support the psychological welfare of your personnel in the aftermath of a distressing incident.
Our 24/7 On-call CISM teams will attend your premises, or suitable nearby alternative location, to meet with your staff either individually, in teams and/or as a large group.
Your organisation would access this service if you have personnel who may be in shock or distress.
Typical incidents your organisation would seek our assistance for:
- Death of a colleague away from work
- Disasters such as fires, floods, etc.
- Robbery/workplace crime
- Serious accidents
- Terrorist activities
- Unexpected fatality
- Workplace violence
- Access to 24/7 helpline
- Support provided to individuals, teams and/or large groups
- Nationwide and worldwide face-to-face response
- Crisis & disaster mental health care that meets best practice guidelines and international standards for psychological crisis intervention
- All teams trained to ICISF standards and Enhanced DBS checked
To access support please contact us to discuss your organisations requirements
or call the on-call CISM teams on 0161 635 3999.